- TOOTH PASTE
- COCONUT OIL WHITENING TOOTHPASTE
100% money back guarantee
Free domestic shipping over $50
Coconut oil has been used as a holistic oral hygiene remedy throughout history. With regular use you will notice whiter teeth and improved oral health, such as reduction of plaque and prevention of tooth decay.
Includes FREE Pro-Soft Toothbrush.
- 1x Coconut Oil Shine Toothpaste - 150g
- 1x Whitening Toothbrush with Stain Lifter
- Lubricate your brush with small amount of water and squeeze pea sized amount on toothbrush
- Insert toothbrush in mouth at a 45 degree angle to your gums and use a gentle circular motion to brush front teeth
- Brush outside surfaces of teeth, making sure to get the back molars and upper areas of chewing surfaces
- Flip the toothbrush upside down to get the inside of top front teeth and repeat for bottom front teeth
- Brush your tongue
- Rinse mouth to reveal your most confident smile
The Coconut Oil Whitening Toothpaste is designed for daily use. Dentists recommend brushing your teeth at least twice daily to prevent plaque, cavities and decay.
When will I start seeing results?
You should start to see gradual whitening results after 4 weeks of regular use.
Is this toothpaste harsh and abrasive on teeth enamel?
No! This toothpaste uses a low abrasion whitening formula. The active whitening ingredient is Calcium Carbonate, which is a milder alternative to the more commonly used Hydrated Silica.
Will this cause sensitive teeth?
This toothpaste is designed for everyday use, and should not cause any sensitivity. If you are unsure if this formula is suitable for you, please consult a trusted dental health professional.
What if I don’t need the bonus toothbrush?
We include a toothbrush with every pack, as dentists recommend changing your toothbrush at least every 3 months. If you would prefer to donate your unopened toothbrush to a good cause, you can do so via our community care initiative.
Can it be used on veneers, dentures, braces etc?
White Glo toothpastes are safe to use on dental work such as braces, veneers and dentures, however it is unlikely that these will respond to any whitening.
Read what our amazing community have said.
Give yourself the opportunity to try our new range.
We promise not to bombard your inbox. Receive 10% off on your first order and keep up to date on consumer trials and product giveaways.